Although registration for The Speak Up Research Project has been open since the fall, opening week for the project kicked off Thursday, February 25th.
This week, Project Tomorrow will be hosting a “National Opening Week” to highlight the benefits of data in schools, districts and classrooms. Project Tomorrow knows that collecting feedback from stakeholders creates information that is actionable for district leaders and they want to make sure all leaders are aware.
Each day will feature highlights from reports, interviews, webinars and more. Make sure your organization is registered and follow them on social media for updates.
Sign up now to to take part in Speak Up’s 2020-2021 National Survey. It’s free for all schools & districts.
This year’s survey is a little different because of the pandemic. Some of the include topics feature:
• Pros and cons of remote learning – what students and parents say they liked and didn’t like
• Ultimate school of the future – what types of technology will enable better student outcomes
• Student engagement – how to measure it in remote learning
• What PD teachers want and need
• Learning gap
• Preferences for learning
• School Climate questions
• Teacher to student communications
• School to home communications
• Digital citizenship
• Workplace and skill development
Take part and register today! Registration information can be found here.