Custom Professional Training
CUE LAUNCH – MODERN PD
The CUE Launch program is a fresh, new approach to meaningful implementation of your use of the Google Education Suite.
The DNA of the CUE Launch is built around these concepts:
Two days of slide-free, gamified (powered by
Because CUE Launch is not a “one and done” professional development, your educators will have a deeper, richer change in their classroom pedagogy.
Launch Meeting One
In a Google Hangout, the host district Admin/Leadership team meets with their Launch Team.
Meeting one establishes:
– District goals and objectives
– Establishing the timeline
– Understanding the “lay of the land” with the Launch cohort
Launch Meeting Two
The Launch Lead Learner meets with the cohort via Google Hangout. This is key for getting educators in the “right mindset”.
– Launch prepares people to learn ahead of the event, so learning is maximized.
– The cohort interacts with the Launch Lead Learner
– The cohort does prerequisites via Chromewarrior
– maximizing learning time and reinforcing that Launch build skills quickly
– The cohort learns the goals and skills planned for their two days of work learning.
LAUNCH FACE TO FACE DAY ONE
– Module 1:
Curate with the G Suite (Docs, Slides, Digital Citizenship, YouTube)
– Module 2:
Collaborate with the G Suite (Hangouts, Google for Education Directory, Google+, Groups)
– Module 3:
Organize with the G Suite (Calendar, Sites, Sheets, Drive)
LAUNCH FACE TO FACE DAY TWO
One Module + District Options
– Module 4:
Communicate with the G Suite (Forms, Classroom, Mail, Tasks)
– Personalized culmination determined by the district and your CUE Launch Team (ie. Level 1 Certification Assessment, Small group review, Re-teaching and Extension opportunities)
LAUNCH MEETING THREE
The cohort and Launch Lead Learner re-assemble and reflect
– Cohort members share their classroom work
– The Launch Lead Learner is available for follow-up issues
– Meeting Three establishes long-term rapport
Included in each CUE Launch Event:
ONE HUNDRED Google Level 1 Certification Quiz Vouchers.
The vouchers may be used for educators who need to attempt the exam a second time or for educators outside the cohort who’d like to attempt the exam.
CUE LAUNCH is $7500 and includes:
Deep, impactful training for 25 educators in two days of face to face, gamified collaborative learning, three Google hangouts (pre and post-event), Google Educator Level 1 Exam vouchers. This training is designed and delivered by Google Certified Trainers.