CUE Board Nominations
CUE NEEDS YOU!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2019 NOMINATIONS
The call for Board of Directors nominations is closed.
The nomination process is simple. CUE members can be nominated in one of four ways:
- An Affiliate President, acting on behalf of her/his affiliate board, may suggest one member of that affiliate for a nomination.
- A sitting board member completing their first time may alert the chair that they intend to run as an incumbent.
- A member of CUE may be suggested for a nomination, in writing, by five members of the organization.
Nominees must complete their nominations by submitting all of the following:
- A letter of intent which indicates a willingness to serve.
- A statement which supports your candidacy.
- A short bio.
- A print quality color photograph.
All completed nominations will be reviewed by the CUE Nominating Committee. The Board of Directors will confirm the final nominees at their January meeting. Following the confirmation of official nominees, each will be given the opportunity and resources to record a video interview.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A BOARD MEMBER?
A candidate for the Board of Directors of CUE shall:
- Be a current member of CUE with significant service to the organization or one of its affiliates.
- Be prepared to contribute a significant amount of time and effort to further the goals of the organization.
- Have the support of their supervisor for the time required to serve.
- Be willing to commit her/himself to a three-year term of office.
- Be free of significant conflicts of interest which might not allow the proper execution of the duties of a member of the Board of Directors.
- Submit your completed packet to CUE via the online submission form by 11:59pm PST on December 20, 2018. The online form will provide potential candidates with the opportunity to upload nomination letters, photos and all other required materials. Please do not begin completing the online form until you have all documents digitized and ready to be uploaded. To view a PDF of the application, click here.
- If you have questions regarding the nomination submission process, please contact the CUE Office at email@example.com.