Where Can You Attend?
Where Can I Register? Want to be CUE Rock Star Teacher Camp Faculty?
Click here to submit for Melbourne, FL
Click here to submit for Petaluma Mini-Camp
Click here to submit for all California Summer Camps
Who should attend?
Teachers with intermediate to advanced technical skills who are ready to...
- take instruction to the next level through the latest and greatest technological tools, theories, and practical applications.
- learn more about how tech integrates into the common core.
- connect with other educators.
What are attendees saying?
- “Everything I've learned here is directly applicable to my students tomorrow! My classroom is going to look completely different!”
- “The longer sessions gave much more time to work and create.”
- “What passion these educators exude! Great job pumping up the attendees...they should all go back to their classes ready to rock!”
What's it about?
CUE Rock Star Teacher Camps include...
- hands-on, "make it, take it" sessions.
- 10:1 Participant to CUE Rock Star Faculty Ratio!
- award-winning CUE Rock Star Faculty: Apple Distinguished Educators, Google Certified Teachers, Microsoft Innovative Educators, and more....
- morning "Shred Sessions" with a LIVE DEMO from each presenter!
- light breakfast, lunch, beverages and an ice cream social each day.
What are the times?
Typical Day: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Registration: 9:00am-9:30am
- Shred Sessions: 9:30am-10:00am
- First Session: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Second Session: 2:00pm-4:00pm
For more information check out the CUE Rock Star Teacher Camp Website
Have a great idea for a CUE Rock Star Camp Location? Contact Us.
Danny Silva - CUE's Professional Learning Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
or CUE's Professional Learning Program Specialists,
Juli Kimbley at email@example.com or Danielle Forst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you miss your chance to attend a CUE Rock Star Camp this year?
Don't worry CUE Rock Star Camps will be back next year with even more locations!!!